DY PATIL – Padmashree Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai
About Padmashree Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College:Dy Patil Navi Mumbai – Dr. D.Y Patil medical college was founded by Dnyandeo Yashwantrao Patil in 1989. Since then, the college strived in differentiating themselves from other medical colleges through experienced and learned faculty who made sure that their students get the best education. The college was recently awarded an ISO certification from the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand. The college is equipped with the best facilities to make sure that education doesn’t remain the learning of facts but the training of the mind to think.
Was Affiliated to:
- The University of Mumbai and the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS).
Now Affiliated to:
- Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil University
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Missions and Objectives:Missions of Dy Patil Navi Mumbai Medical College are as bellows:
- Be a center of excellence in imparting medical education in diverse specialties and to create an atmosphere that is fostering quality learning.
- Provide a system of academic delivery that focuses on quality education, character development, and superlative health care.
- Ensure an effective and practical learning environment that is aligned with the needs of our society.
- Train U.G. and P.G. Medical graduates in the field of health sciences to achieve physical, mental and spiritual health for the whole nation.
- Be a world-class health care center providing affordable and quality services in all medical specialties to the local, national and international communities.
- Educate and train the students to emerge as the finest medical doctor in the state.
Campus and Location of Padmashree Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College:The College only has one campus located at the following location: ADDRESS: Sector 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706, India PHONE: +91 22 6455 0552
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Sports and Exercise Science
- General Medicine
- TB & Chest
- Forensic Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- General Surgery
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- TB & Chest
- Clinical Pathology
- Child Health
Super Specialty Courses:
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery
Eligibility Criteria for DY Patil Navi Mumbai-Padmashree Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College:
MBBS:H.SC with Science Stream equivalent with a minimum 50% Marks + AIET.
BSES:H.SC. with Science Stream – (PCB/PCM/PCMB) passed with a minimum of 50 % marks or any other Authorized Equivalent Examination.
MD/MS/Diploma:M.B.B.S with 1 year compulsory internship + AIPGMET.
Admission Criteria for DY Patil Navi Mumbai-Padmashree Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College:
UG:Candidates satisfying the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for NEET:
- Candidate must be Indian National. The Nationality Certificate issued by the District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate/ Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or a valid Passport shall constitute proof of Nationality.
- The candidate must be either 17 years of age.
- Candidates who secure the minimum 50% marks in NEET and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by respective councils are eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / B.P.T. courses and can be offered provisional admission to these based on their interest merit at the time of counseling. For details, refer to Para Counseling.
- The score of AIPGMET will be taken into consideration
- The selection of the candidates will be done based on inter-merit of the candidates taking into consideration the preference given by the candidate and availability of seat in the branch/discipline of this choice when it is his turn for counseling.
- 25, 75,000/- per year
- 41, 18,700/- per year (60,000 USD)
- 15% tuition fees at the time of enrollment
- 3% rise in fees per year only for NRI Quota
- 65,000/- per semester
- 1000 tuition fee at the time of enrollment
- 33, 00,000/- per year
- 38, 50,000/-
- 35, 00,000/-
- 27 lakhs per year
- 15 lakhs per year
Application Process for Padmashree Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College:The application process conducted by Dr. DY Patil Medical College is both online and offline.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Fill the online application form by carefully mentioning the course of choice.
- Upload the passport-sized photograph along with the scanned image of the academic certificates.
- Submit the application form by paying the registration fee either online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net-banking or a Demand Draft in favor of ‘Registrar, Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth’, payable at Pune.
- Application fee for Ph.D.is INR 5000 whereas, for MBBS, it is 15% of the total annual fee.
- Download the application form from the official website or obtain the same from the admission office of the college.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Affix the passport-sized photograph at the designated places in the form.
- Attach the documents as listed below.
- Submit the application form at the admission office.
Documents Required for Padmashree Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai:The documents required at the time of admission are:
- Provisional Allotment Letter.
- NEET Admit Card.
- NEET Rank Card.
- NEET Score Card.
- 10th & 12th Score Card.
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Migration / Transfer Certificate.
- Parents’ PAN Card.
- Embassy Letter + Parents IT Return Proof. (Only For NRI Quota)
|1st August 2019||Commencement of classes|
|9th June 2019||Entry test 2019|
|6th June 2019||Last date to submit the application|
|30th May 2019||Last date for fees submission|
|2-12 December 2019||Duration of exams|
|27th January 2019||Results|