Collection of Data
Anonymous Information: For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes anonymous data that is not linked to your personal data, such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times and referring website addresses.
Personal data: When you register as a member or request information, we will use our registration and online enrollment forms to collect personal data, such as your full name, e-mail address, telephone numberand educational background. In addition, if you contact us via an e-mail or offline, we may collect the personal data that you voluntarily provide us at that time. You can visit most of the public pages on our website site without giving us any personal data.
- to improve the content of our web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual user,
- used to notify users about updates to our website,
- shared with agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations,these agents are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide support to us
- used by us to contact users for marketing purposes, used by us to contact users for employment opportunities,
- disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process,
- to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website,
- to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so,
- to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the website, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal data.
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs)Or our third party advertising partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. web beacons / web bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personal data.
Flash LSOsWe use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or high game score, or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for
SecurityThe security of your personal data is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [email protected]
Transmission of Personal DataThe user acknowledges and agrees that by providing www.DrNajeebLectures.com with any information through the site, the user automatically consents to the transmission of such personal or proprietary user information over international borders, as necessary, for processing in accordance with www.DrNajeebLectures.com standard business practices.
Review and CorrectionUpon request, we offer users the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, unique identifiers, transaction information, or delete their account. Users may send their requests to correct, update or delete their information by sending an e-mail or writing to us at the address below or by updating their profile by logging on through their account at www.DrNajeebLectures.com. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
TestimonialsWe display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected]
Maintaining PrivacyAs stated above, www.DrNajeebLectures.com will maintain the confidentiality of all user communications, which contains personal data transmitted directly to www.DrNajeebLectures.com. Postings by a user on any public arena, such as a message board or in any chat room, will not and cannot be protected as confidential. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, please contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.