LicenseIn consideration of and subject to your payment of the appropriate subscription fee for the services you subscribe to, and your agreement to and compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement, www.DrNajeebLectures.com
Refund and Milestone Policy
Milestones to claim 95% refund:Please note these milestones need to be achieved within 24 hours of your sign up to claim your 95% refund.
1. You must complete the entire profile information providing Full legal name, Medical School Name, Country, Speciality in the medical discipline they want to master and the medical year they are currently studying. (This provides us clear and deep insights about the diversity of our customers and we end up with a bank of information in the medical education industry. Precisely why we reward the customers.)
2. You must subscribe to our YouTube channel and like us on Facebook. This helps us spread the word and increase our brand presence on social platforms. (We already have close to a million subscribers on youtube and 2.2 million fans on Facebook.)
3. All you have to do is watch 8 hours of videos within 24 hours of your sign up. Beauty is you can watch the videos at your own convenience as you feel comfortable. For instance, you can even watch videos in parts. You don’t have to watch for 8 hours continuously. Watch 2 hours and take a break and later watch some more until you complete the milestone. All we ask is that you complete the 8 hours of viewing time within 24 hours. Thank you for your kind love and support.
Member Account/Password and SecurityYou must complete www.DrNajeebLectures.com registration process in order to subscribe to and use the services by providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will also choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify www.DrNajeebLectures.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. www.DrNajeebLectures.com will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by www.DrNajeebLectures.com or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
OwnershipThe licensed materials, including all intellectual property rights in the licensed materials, such as copyright, are the sole and exclusive property of Dr. Syed Muhammad Najeeb. By indicating that you accept these terms, you do not become the owner of the licensed materials, but are entitled to use them according to the terms of this agreement.
Subscription TermYou have obtained the right to use and access the licensed materials for the package(s) you have subscribed to for the subscription period of that package(s). At the end of this period, your right to use and access the licensed materials will expire automatically unless you renew your subscription under the current terms and conditions. The subscription will start immediately after the activation unless the user notifies www.DrNajeebLectures.com with a desired start date before using any part of the subscription. Subscription(s) cannot be suspended temporarily or reactivated later. The user must use the subscribed material within the subscription period and no free extensions are offered for any unused period. This agreement and your license to use the icensed materials will also terminate in www.DrNajeebLectures.com sole discretion, if you fail to comply with any term or condition in this agreement.
Permitted UsesYou may print out the allowed content (such as video library) from our website solely for your personal educational use if you include a source reference to www.DrNajeebLectures.com and its copyright notice. “Allowed Content” means that part of the www.DrNajeebLectures.com content where www.DrNajeebLectures.com specifically provides a “Print” icon for printing. www.DrNajeebLectures.com reserves the right to restrict printing and downloading for any content in the website. The user agrees to have access to computer and the Internet to access www.DrNajeebLectures.com. Except as provided in this agreement, you may not download the licensed materials.
ProhibitionsYou are expressly prohibited from copying, reverse engineering, or modifying any or all of the licensed materials. No part of the licensed materials may be copied for resale or other commercial use or offered for sale or reproduced on any bulletin boards, web sites, discussion forums, Internet domains, or online chartrooms. You many not use any device, software , or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activity being conducted at the site. You may not disclose or share your password with any third parties or use your password for an unauthorized purpose.
Restriction Against TransferYou are not allowed to sublicense, assign, share, sell, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer your right to use the Licensed Materials. All accounts at www.DrNajeebLectures.com are monitored for multiple logons. In the event that www.DrNajeebLectures.com believes in its sole discretion that an account is being used by multiple users at the same time, www.DrNajeebLectures.com reserves the right to terminate that account without any notice or refund. We also retain the right to sue on grounds of breach of contract. Therefore, please do not disclose your account details to anyone else.
ViolationsIn the event that you breach any term of this agreement, www.DrNajeebLectures.com may in its sole discretion terminate this agreement, your access to the site, and its provision of services to you without refund, and www.DrNajeebLectures.com reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such breaches.
No Warrantieswww.DrNajeebLectures.com PROVIDES ITS SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. www.DrNajeebLectures.com does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made through the site by any party other than www.DrNajeebLectures.com. Other than as required under consumer protection law, under no circumstance will www.DrNajeebLectures.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the site. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the site. Please seek the advice of professionals as appropriate regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice, or other content. The information provided in www.DrNajeebLectures.com is no substitute for individual patient assessment based upon the healthcare provider’s examination of each patient and consideration of laboratory data and other factors unique to the patient. The content on www.DrNajeebLectures.com should be used as a tool to help medical students pass the exams. www.DrNajeebLectures.com reserves the right to withdraw subscriptions and the complete site if necessary. If this ever becomes necessary, users will only pay for the time of their subscription that has elapsed (on a pro-rata basis). www.DrNajeebLectures.com will use reasonable efforts to rectify any error that occurs on its site but does not guarantee access to the site in case of software errors/viruses/other natural or technical catastrophes that cannot be repaired in spite of a reasonable effort. www.DrNajeebLectures.com will use reasonable efforts to keep its site online at all times. The user understands, however, that scheduled maintenance and problems out of the control of www.DrNajeebLectures.com can cause the site to be temporarily unavailable. We offer some video lectures absolutely FREE for promotional purposes on You Tube. We cannot be held responsible for any purchase of sample videos made by you or anyone anywhere in the world as it is available absolutely free of cost for community benefit at www.youtube.com/user/doctornajeeb
Limitation of Liabilitywww.DrNajeebLectures.com specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise) for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the site, this agreement, and our services, even if www.DrNajeebLectures.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including liability associated with any medical malpractice or viruses, which may infect a user’s computer equipment. www.DrNajeebLectures.com maximum liability arising out of or in connection with your use of its services and site, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed your subscription fee.
Confidentiality of User CommunicationsExcept as required by law, www.DrNajeebLectures.com will maintain the confidentiality of all user communications, which contain personal user information and which are transmitted directly to www.DrNajeebLectures.com. Postings by a user on any public arena, such as a message board or in any chat room, will not be protected as confidential, and www.DrNajeebLectures.com may use and disclose information contained in any such postings (including any ideas, concepts, know-how, or other intellectual property) for any purpose deemed appropriate by www.DrNajeebLectures.com.
Linked Internet Siteswww.DrNajeebLectures.com is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to the site. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the site is at the user’s own risk. You may link to the home page of our website as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light.
Postingswww.DrNajeebLectures.com is under no obligation to review any messages, information, or content (“Postings”) posted on the site by users, and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such postings. Notwithstanding the above, www.DrNajeebLectures.com may from time to time monitor the postings on the site and may decline to accept and/or remove any postings that contain:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
- Messages posted by users impersonating others.
- Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
- Messages by non-spokesperson employees of www.DrNajeebLectures.com purporting to speak on behalf of www.DrNajeebLectures.com.
- Messages that offer unauthorized download of any copyrighted or private information.
- Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
- Chain letters of any kind.
DMCA GuidelinesIn accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA, www.DrNajeebLectures.com encourages all copyright infringement claims to be made in writing. Any registered user or visitor to the www.DrNajeebLectures.com website who believes they are a victim of copyright infringement should notify the www.DrNajeebLectures.com DMCA agent immediately at [email protected] If you are the copyright owner or an agent acting on behalf of the copyright owner, please provide us the following information:
- The description of the probable copyright infringement material(s);
- Any information that can assist www.DrNajeebLectures.com agents to properly pinpoint the information, including URL’s, infringer’s user ID, URL of the page, date of posting, etc.;
- Detailed contact information, including your full name, address, e-mail, and telephone number;
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”;
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”