Mastering Third & Fourth Heart Sounds.
Whats Discussed in this video?
- Brief revision of S1 and S2.
- Diastolic phases of ventricular filling.
- Genesis of S3.
- Characteristics of S3 gallop.
- Genesis of S4.
- Characteristics of S4 gallop.
- Differences between S3 and S4 gallop.
- What is quadruple gallop?
- What is summation gallop?
- Characteristics of quadruple and summation gallop and differentiation between them.
- Causes of S3 gallop. a) physiological causes, b) pathological causes.
- Causes of S4 gallop.
- Left sided and right sided S3 and S4.
- Auscultation of S3 and S4.
- How to differentiate S3 with S2 splitting?
- How to differentiate S4 with S1 splitting?